In picture: FD1.1E coupled with NEMA24 motor
- Dual H bridge, bipolar chopper, 40 kHz PWM
- EtherCAT – CoE
- micro-step c\w configurable resolution (step/rev)
- Motor current control with the load
- Step accumulation to avoid motor stall
- Absolute encoder over a single revolution (12 bits)
- Auxiliary power supply for micro-processor, encoder and field buses
- Step/dir and quadrature steps inputs
- Start/stop, cycle/sequence selection
- Multi-turn position restore at power-on
- Mounted on NEMA 23 and 24 motors
FD1.1E belongs to Full Digital family drives, to be mounted directly on motor end-shield.
It implements EtherCAT communication and it is available in IP65 version (combined with IP65 motor).
It is equipped with circular connectors: M12 for the power supplies and M8 for I/O’s and EtherCAT.
Integrated stepper motor allows to simplify cabling and to easily exploit the benefits of absolute magnetic encoder: verify the correct execution of ordered steps, control the motor current with the load, avoid motor stall and other functions described on firmware manual.
FD1.1E is equipped with configurable I/O’s:
- 2 digital inputs that can be configured as step/direction, quadrature steps, homing sensors, limit switch, start/stop, cycle and sequence selection, enable/disable motor current, etc.
- 1 digital output that can be configured as alarm, drive ok, running, etc.
Modbus RTU protocol is available over RS-232 (from 4 800 to 115 200 bps) for firmware and parameters reprogramming.
FD1.1E is able to keep the logic supplied also in case of loss of main power supply. This allows to maintain encoder position counting and EtherCAT communication alive.
Ordering code, e.g. FD1.1E-5L455