FD6.1 driver shown in picture
- Dual H bridge, bipolar chopper, 40 kHz PWM
- DIP switch to configure motor current and resolution (step/rev)
- Auxiliary power supply for micro-processor and field buses
- Step/dir and quadrature steps inputs
- Start/stop, cycle/sequence selection
- CANopen DSP402 and Modbus RTU
- Firmware and parameters programming over field-bus
FD6 belongs to Full Digital family drives. This model is characterized by high efficiency of the power stage, which enabled a very compact design.
FD6 is equipped with configurable I/O’s:
- 2 differential inputs that can be set up as step, direction, quadrature steps, start, stop, etc.,
- 4 single ended inputs that can be configured as homing and limit switches, cycle and sequence selection, enable, disable current, etc.
- 2 outputs that can be configured as alarm, running, etc.
Using DIP switches located on the front panel it is possible to set up motor current and resolution (steps/revolution) or the field-bus address.
The drive can be controlled and monitored through RS-232 (from 4 800 to 115 200 bps) and opto-insulated RS-485 (from 4 800 to 921 600 bps) over Modbus RTU protocol.
Suffix A identifies the model equipped with transceiver CAN opto-insulated (es. FD6.1A) to communicate over CANopen protocol (from 10 kHz to 1 MHz).
Suffix D identifies the model equipped with insulated DC/DC, used to keep the logic supplied also in case of loss of main power supply. This allows to maintain encoder position counting and field bus communication alive.
Suffix R identifies the model equipped with relays to act as electric brake in case of loss of power.
D = DC/DC
C = IN5 enable current
Pot = analog input with potentiometer power supply